The Crypto Assets Conference at the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center is one of the leading blockchain and crypto conferences in Europe. Get access to a 3-day program and dive into the world of blockchain.
The Frankfurt School Blockchain Center is inviting for the Crypto Assets Conference (CAC) from May 31st to June 2ed, 2021. This is the fifth CAC, and last year there were more than 1,000 participants. The conference is generally seen as one of the more high-quality blockchain and crypto events in Germany.
The Crypto Assets Conference (CAC)
The conference aims to bring together executives, founders, investors, and representatives from public authorities. It covers the domains of public crypto assets and enterprise blockchains (DLT) and provides a platform to discuss current trends in DLT, blockchain, and crypto-assets.
As one of the top European crypto conferences, there will be over 50 experts speaking, including some of the key stakeholders of Liechtenstein’s blockchain ecosystem, for example, NÄGELE Attorneys. Government representatives will attend the conference as well, and Dr. Thomas Dünser will give a keynote speech.
Besides, several high-profile participants include the European Central Bank, crypto exchange Kraken, the German Federal Ministry of Finance, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center, Deutsche Börse, Deutsche Bank, Daimler Mobility, Telekom, Commerzbank, High-Tech Gründerfonds, PwC, and many more.
The conference spans three days with the following agenda:
Day 1 (May 31, 2021): Bitcoin, Crypto Assets, and Decentralized Finance
- Bitcoin and Ethereum: development, potential, and performance
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and the emergence of a new class of financial products
- Custody of assets: regulation and cornerstones for digital finance
Day 2 (June 1, 2021): Digital Securities and Infrastructure
- Digital securities: recent developments, new regulation
- Infrastructure: secure IT, AML, custody services, service providers
- Tokenization of equity, debt, cash-flows, physical assets, other assets
- Liechtenstein Token Act: regulatory developments & learnings
Day 3 (June 2, 2021): Digital Euro and Identities
- CBDCs, Libra, stablecoins, DC/EP system (China’s digital Yuan)
- Digital identities: decentralized identity solutions providing trust between people, things, systems, and companies for Industry 4.0 applications
The three-day-long conference will allow attendees, such as executives, founders, investors and political representatives, to network and exchange ideas around the future of blockchain. The conference has a clear B2B focus.
COVID-restrictions and free ticket
Due to the COVID-restrictions, the conference will be held exclusively online. There will be remote video access while speakers can attend the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management campus to hold their speeches.
Tickets are usually 30 Euros, but with our voucher, you can get access for free. You can book a ticket here and use our voucher code CAC21A to set the ticket price to 0. Alternatively, you can also register through this link, which already includes the voucher.